From passenger data Avalon Airport is the second busiest airport of the four airports serving Melbourne. Avalon Airport is located in Victoria, Australia, fifty kilometers or thirty-one mile to the southwest of downtown Melbourne and fifteen kilometers or nine miles northeast of the city of Geelong. Avalon Airport operated by Avalon Airport Australia which is a subsidiary of Fox Group Holdings. Avalon is currently served by only one airline passenger, Jetstar Airways, which started domestic flights in 2004.
Which airlines fly to Melbourne Avalon Airport?
What are popular destinations from Melbourne Avalon Airport?
Most flights from Melbourne Avalon Airport are to Sydney and to Denpasar Bali but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by JetStar Airways. Every day there are flights to 6 destinations from Melbourne Avalon Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Sydney: Sydney Airport (SYD)
- 2. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 3. Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- 4. Adelaide: Adelaide Airport (ADL)
- 5. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 6. Gold Coast: Gold Coast Airport (OOL)