Cam Ranh International Airport is a medium sized airport serving Nha Trang in Central Vietnam. It handles around 5 million passengers a year.
- 30 km.
- VND 250.000
- Sân bay Quốc tế Cam Ranh
- Asia/Ho Chi Minh
- Look for flights to Nha Trang
- Find a hotel in Nha Trang
Which airlines fly to Cam Ranh International Airport?
- VietJet Air
- Vietnam Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- Sichuan Airlines
- Azur Air
- Jetstar Pacific
Where is Cam Ranh International Airport located?
The Cam Ranh International Airport is located close to Cam Ranh Bay, about 30 km south of Nha Trang.
How to get from the airport to Nha Trang city centre by public transport?
At Nha Trang Airport you can take the bus into the city. Next to the arrival gate is the bus counter. The bus fare from airport to downtown Nha Trang is VND 50,000.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Nha Trang city centre?
Taxi from Nha Trang Airport into the city should be around VND 250,000 to 300,000. They operate on a fixed price depending your destination.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from Cam Ranh International Airport?
Most flights from Cam Ranh International Airport are to Ho Chi Minh City and to Hanoi but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by VietJet Air. Every day there are flights to 6 destinations from Cam Ranh International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Ho Chi Minh City: Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- 2. Hanoi: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- 3. Da Nang: Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
- 4. Guangzhou: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- 5. Bangkok: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- 6. Moscow: Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)