Looking for a cheap flight from Chittagong to Dhaka (CGP-DAC)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Chittagong to Dhaka for Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Novoair. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Chittagong to Dhaka.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Chittagong and Dhaka is about 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +06:00. The local time now: 13:23:10.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Chittagong to Dhaka.
- Weekly there are 8 flights between Chittagong to Dhaka.
- The earliest flight from Chittagong to Dhaka is at 08:25.
- The latest flight is at 20:40.
About Shah Amanat International Airport
The Shah Amanat International Airport, or formerly known as MA Hannan International Airport, is the second largest airport of Bangladesh although the airport only handles about 1.5 million passengers a year. While the terminal is modern and convenient with adequate facilities, there are no hotels in the neighborhood.
About Shahjalal International Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, formerly known simply as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, is the largest airport in Bangladesh with close to 6 million passengers, accounting for over 60% of passenger movements in the country.
Which airlines have direct flights between Chittagong - Dhaka?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|BG||Biman Bangladesh Airlines||2||--||--|