Looking for a cheap flight from Copenhagen to Malaga (CPH-AGP)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Copenhagen to Malaga for Vueling, Iberia Airlines, Air Europa, Iberia Express, Binter Canarias, Air Nostrum. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Copenhagen to Malaga.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Copenhagen and Malaga is about 3 hr 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 03:54:14.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Copenhagen to Malaga.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Copenhagen to Malaga.
- The earliest flight from Copenhagen to Malaga is at 06:15.
- The latest flight is at 20:15.
About Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup or sometimes called Copenhangen Kastrup Airport as well, is the main international airport of Denmark, serving the capital Copenhagen, the Zealand island and, since the opening of the Oresond Bridge in 2001, a large part of Sweden as well.
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is one of the oldest civil airports in the world and is with well over 20 million passengers a year by far the most busiest airport in Scandinavia. Copenhagen Airport is one of the main hubs for SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) and the main base for Norwegian Air Shuttle.
About Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport
Malaga Airport, or Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport, serves the city of Malaga and the tourist region of Costa del Sol on the southern Mediterranean coast of Spain. It is mainly used in the summer for charter flights and seasonal scheduled flights. Malaga Airport opened on this location in 1919 but the airport remained fairly small until the rise of tourism and package holidays in the 1970s. Since then new terminals and a new runway has been built.
Which airlines have direct flights between Copenhagen - Malaga?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|SK||SAS Scandinavian Airlines||1||--||--|