Looking for a cheap flight from Gran Canaria to Copenhagen (LPA-CPH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Gran Canaria to Copenhagen for Iberia Airlines, Vueling, Air Europa, Iberia Express, Binter Canarias, Air Nostrum. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Gran Canaria to Copenhagen.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Gran Canaria and Copenhagen is about 5 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Gran Canaria is 1 hour earlier than the time in Copenhagen. The timezone for Gran Canaria is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 13:25:36. For Copenhagen the timezone is: UTC +02:00 and the local time now: 14:25:36.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Gran Canaria to Copenhagen.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Gran Canaria to Copenhagen.
- The earliest flight from Gran Canaria to Copenhagen is at 14:00.
- The latest flight is at 14:20.
About Gran Canaria Airport
The Gran Canaria Airport, or sometimes called Gando Airport is an important airport in the Canary Islands for passengers as well as freight, and is with over 10 million passengers a year the 5th busiest airport in Spain.
Most of the traffic at Gran Canaria Airport is international, mostly tourists from the northern European Countries, like the UK, Germany and Holland. The airport serves as a base for several airlines, among others: Ryanair, Binter Canaries and CanaryFly. It has two runways and one, new terminal. Nearby Gando Air Base is one of the largest air bases of the Spanish Air Force sharing some of the structures, the runways for example, with the civilian airport.
About Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup or sometimes called Copenhangen Kastrup Airport as well, is the main international airport of Denmark, serving the capital Copenhagen, the Zealand island and, since the opening of the Oresond Bridge in 2001, a large part of Sweden as well.
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is one of the oldest civil airports in the world and is with well over 20 million passengers a year by far the most busiest airport in Scandinavia. Copenhagen Airport is one of the main hubs for SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) and the main base for Norwegian Air Shuttle.