Looking for a cheap flight from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai (HKG-CNX)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai for Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Thai AirAsia, Hong Kong Airlines, Thai Lion Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Hong Kong and Chiang Mai is about 2 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Chiang Mai is 1 hour earlier than the time in Hong Kong.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai.
- Weekly there are 4 flights between Hong Kong to Chiang Mai.
- The earliest flight from Hong Kong to Chiang Mai is at 08:10.
- The latest flight is at 16:45.
About Hong Kong International Airport
The new Hong Kong International Airport or also named Chek Lap Kok Airport opened in 1998 replacing the aging and congested Kai Tak Airport near the city centre. The Hong Kong International Airport is built on an artificial island made by Dutch engineers.
About Chiang Mai International Airport
Chiang Mai International Airport is the main gateway into Northern Thailand. The airport handles over 5 million passengers per year. The airport has two terminals, one for domestic and one for international flights.
Which airlines have direct flights between Hong Kong - Chiang Mai?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|UO||Hong Kong Express||1||380.00||498.00|