Cheap flights Jakarta to Labuanbajo
Looking for a cheap flight from Jakarta to Labuanbajo (CGK-LBJ)? Flights fares for Jakarta to Labuanbajo start at MYR 288.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Jakarta to Labuanbajo for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Jakarta to Labuanbajo.
Flight information Jakarta to Labuanbajo
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Jakarta and Labuanbajo is about 1 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Labuanbajo. The timezone for Jakarta is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 00:30:00. For Labuanbajo the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 01:30:00.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Jakarta to Labuanbajo.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Jakarta to Labuanbajo.
- The earliest flight from Jakarta to Labuanbajo is at 10:55.
- The latest flight is at 10:55.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Jakarta Labuanbajo is MYR 288.00.
Transport to and from Jakarta to airport Soekarno-Hatta International (CGK)
Taxis from the airport are available at kiosks just before the terminal exit or outside. Booking a taxi inside is more expensive (Rp. 150.000 to 200.000), but it will be faster. Outside you will find several taxi companies of which Blue Bird is one of the best but also bit more expensive. A ride into the city would cost about Rp 100.000 to Rp 150.000 depending destination and the taxi company. All taxis use the meter (argo). Once outside you will be greeted by many touts offering you taxis, just ignore them and head strait to the taxis.
Damri provides a good bus service to numerous destinations in Jakarta and beyond. The Damri busses are all air-conditioned and comfortable. They use the toll-road so it is a quick, convenient and cheap alternative. A ticket for a destination in Jakarta would cost Rp 30.000 to Rp 50.000. You can buy a ticket at the booth or inside the bus. The Damri busses depart in front of the terminals. At terminal 1 they depart on the other side of the road. At terminal 2 they depart at the arrivals floor on the far left side.
Jakarta is a very congested city so you need to take extra travel time into account, especially during rush hours.
Transport to and from Labuanbajo to airport Komodo (LBJ)
The Komodo Airport (LBJ) is just 1,5km from the Labuan Bajo village. Hotels and dive shops will meet flights and offer free lifts. A private taxi to town costs Rp 30,000.
Airlines with direct flights on route Jakarta - Labuanbajo
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times