Cheap flights Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu
Looking for a cheap flight from Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu (JHB-BKI)? Flights fares for Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu start at MYR 156.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight information Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu is about 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:48:54.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Johor Bahru to Kota Kinabalu is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 16:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Johor Bahru Kota Kinabalu is MYR 156.00.
About Johor Bahru Senai International Airport
Senai International Airport or Sultan Ismail International Airport is the airport serving Johor Bahru, close to the border with Singapore. It is mostly a domestic airport with few international flights although there are plans to increase this dramatically and to attract more people from Singapore.
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 5 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo. The airport has two terminals, the old terminal constructed in 1957 (Terminal 2) and a newer terminal (1) build in the 1980's which is undergoing a major renovation at the moment. Terminal 2 is mostly for charter and low-cost carrier flights. AirAsia Tiger and Cebu Pacific are at Terminal 2, but Firefly is still at Terminal 1. With the extensions and renovations of last year of the terminals and runway, the Kota Kinabalu Airport is the second airport in Malaysia that is capable of handling the Airbus A380 SuperJumbo, the biggest commercial airplane in the world.
Airlines with direct flights on route Johor Bahru - Kota Kinabalu?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times