Looking for a cheap flight from Kiev to Copenhagen (KBP-CPH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kiev to Copenhagen for Ukraine International Airlines, Danish Air Transport, Windrose Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Kiev to Copenhagen.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kiev and Copenhagen is about 2 hr 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Copenhagen is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kiev. The timezone for Kiev is: UTC +03:00. The local time now: 10:09:26. For Copenhagen the timezone is: UTC +02:00 and the local time now: 09:09:26.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Kiev to Copenhagen.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Kiev to Copenhagen.
- The earliest flight from Kiev to Copenhagen is at 09:25.
- The latest flight is at 09:25.
About Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main airport serving Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. This airport accounts for over 70% of all passenger traffic in the country and all of its intercontinental flights. Boryspil Airport opened in 1959 but before the independence of Ukraine from the Soviet Union in 1990 it remained small, with strict limits on the amount of international flights to Kiev. After independence the government reorganized the airport and convinced several airlines to use Boryspil Airport as a hub. Since then passengers has grown steadily to over 8 million a year making this airport one of Eastern Europe's busiest airports.
About Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup or sometimes called Copenhangen Kastrup Airport as well, is the main international airport of Denmark, serving the capital Copenhagen, the Zealand island and, since the opening of the Oresond Bridge in 2001, a large part of Sweden as well.
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is one of the oldest civil airports in the world and is with well over 20 million passengers a year by far the most busiest airport in Scandinavia. Copenhagen Airport is one of the main hubs for SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) and the main base for Norwegian Air Shuttle.