Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City (XKLA-SGN)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City start at MYR 95.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City for MasWings, VietJet Air, AirAsia, Vietnam Airlines, Malindo Air, FireFly. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City is about 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Ho Chi Minh City is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 06:19:26. For Ho Chi Minh City the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 05:19:26.
- There are 7 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Weekly there are 95 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Ho Chi Minh City is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Ho Chi Minh City is MYR 95.00.
Transport to and from Ho Chi Minh City to airport Tan Son Nhat International (SGN)
Taxis are not often reliable and ripping passengers off is common in Ho Chi Minh City so best to take one of the reputable companies: Mai Linh or Vinasun which have reasonable fares and use the meter. A ride into the city to the main tourist street would cost around 200.000 dong but it depends highly on traffic conditions as traffic can come to a near standstill during rush hour. Upon arrival at the international terminal the Mai Linh company has a counter in the terminal building, or you can walk outside and head for the main taxi queue. At the domestic terminal only Sasco taxis are allowed to pick up passengers at the terminal. Alternatively you can walk 100 meters to the car park were other taxis are waiting too. A public bus (no 152) departs in front of the domestic terminal and heads for the bus terminal close to Pham Ngu Lao Street until 6pm. Bus fee is only 4000 dong and another 4000 dong for any bags. There is no sign where the bus departs, ask one of the airport officials where the bus stop is.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Ho Chi Minh City
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times