Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Kendari (UPG-KDI)? Flights fares for Makassar to Kendari start at MYR 82.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Kendari for Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Makassar to Kendari.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Kendari is about 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Makassar to Kendari.
- Weekly there are 54 flights between Makassar to Kendari.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Kendari is at 08:15.
- The latest flight is at 18:30.
- The cheapest price for flight from Makassar Kendari is MYR 82.00.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
About Haluoleo Airport
The Haluoleo Airport, previously named Wolter Monginsidi Airport, is an airport near Kendari in southeast Sulawesi. It has recently seen some major improvements including a runway extension and a new passenger terminal (opened in 2012). The plan is to use Kendari's Haluoleo Airport as a second transfer hub for flights to eastern Indonesia, to ease congestion at Makassar's Hasanuddin Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Makassar - Kendari?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|