Looking for a cheap flight from Manado to Ternate (MDC-TTE)? Flights fares for Manado to Ternate start at MYR 183.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manado to Ternate for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Wings Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manado to Ternate.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manado and Ternate is about 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Manado is 1 hour earlier than the time in Ternate. The timezone for Manado is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:19:28. For Ternate the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 11:19:28.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Manado to Ternate.
- Weekly there are 28 flights between Manado to Ternate.
- The earliest flight from Manado to Ternate is at 07:45.
- The latest flight is at 14:45.
- The cheapest price for flight from Manado Ternate is MYR 183.00.
About Sam Ratulangi International Airport
Sam Ratulangi International Airport (MDC), also known as Manado International Airport, is well-connected with other parts of Indonesia and is named after the Minahasan educator and independence hero Sam Ratulangi. It is designated as one of the 11 main entry ports to Indonesia by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture of Indonesia and serves as the main gateway to the Bunaken National Marine Park. It is currently the hub of Lion Air/Wings Air for the northeastern part of Indonesia and is one of the focus cities of Garuda Indonesia.
About Sultan Babullah Airport
Sultan Babullah Airport is an airport in Ternate, Maluku, Indonesia (TTE). The airport was named after Babullah, who was the Sultan of Ternate who fought against the Portuguese in 1570s.
Which airlines have direct flights between Manado - Ternate?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|