Looking for a cheap flight from Marseille to London (MRS-LONA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Marseille to London for British Airways, Air France, easyJet, HOP!, Flybe, BA CityFlyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Marseille to London.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Marseille and London is about 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in London is 1 hour earlier than the time in Marseille. The timezone for Marseille is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 08:31:30. For London the timezone is: UTC +00:00 and the local time now: 07:31:30.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Marseille to London.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Marseille to London.
- The earliest flight from Marseille to London is at 06:30.
- The latest flight is at 22:05.
About Marseille Provence Airport
Marseille Provence Airport is the international airport of Marseille. It is, next to Nice Airport, an important port of entry for tourist for the French Mediterranean coast.
The metropole London has multiple airports: London Luton Airport (LTN), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Stansted Airport (STN), London Southend Airport (SEN). Find cheap flights to London here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in London, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..