Cheap flights Medan to Denpasar Bali
Looking for a cheap flight from Medan to Denpasar Bali (KNO-DPS)? Flights fares for Medan to Denpasar Bali start at MYR 266.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Medan to Denpasar Bali for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Medan to Denpasar Bali.
Flight information Medan to Denpasar Bali
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Medan and Denpasar Bali is about 1 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Medan is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Medan is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 19:24:15. For Denpasar Bali the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 20:24:15.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Medan to Denpasar Bali.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Medan to Denpasar Bali.
- The earliest flight from Medan to Denpasar Bali is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 07:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Medan Denpasar Bali is MYR 266.00.
Transport to and from Medan to airport Kuala Namu International (KNO)
Kuala Namu airport has a train station that connects it to downtown Medan, the one-way fee is Rp 80,000 per person and it takes about 30 minutes.
Damri Busses to several destinations in Medan start at Rp 10,000.
Airport taxis charge about Rp. 145,000 for the one hour ride in Medan.
Transport to and from Denpasar Bali to airport Ngurah Rai (DPS)
Some hotels organize free transfers from the airport, but there are plenty of other options available.
Taxies: go to the ticketing booth, on the right side just after the exit, buy a fixed-fare ticket and a driver will be assigned to you. When you are on a budget, you can flag down a taxi from outside the airport. If you are a girl, or traveling alone do take a Blue Bird Taxis as they are safe and reliable.
Alternatively, you can walk outside the airport to the main street where you can flag down a bemo (local minivan). Most of the bemos in this area will be heading to Kuta and be prepared for a hot, crowded journey. Especially at night, transport options are limited, but the distance to Kuta is just a few kilometers so you could even walk it. Be sure to have a map though because you need to make a few turns but the road is busy and well lit.
Airlines with direct flights on route Medan - Denpasar Bali
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times