Looking for a cheap flight from Miri to Kota Kinabalu (MYY-BKI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Miri to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, Malindo Air, AirAsia, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Miri to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Miri and Kota Kinabalu is about 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 12:53:57.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Miri to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 3 flights between Miri to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Miri to Kota Kinabalu is at 06:15.
- The latest flight is at 22:00.
About Miri Airport
Miri International Airport is an airport near the city of Miri in the state of Sarawak on Malaysian Borneo. It is one of the busiest domestic airports in Malaysia with about 2.4 million passengers a year.
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 7 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo.
Which airlines have direct flights between Miri - Kota Kinabalu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|