Looking for a cheap flight from Nagoya to Bangkok (NGO-BKKA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Nagoya to Bangkok for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, Thai Lion Air, Thai AirAsia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Nagoya to Bangkok.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Nagoya and Bangkok is about 3 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Bangkok is 2 hour earlier than the time in Nagoya. The timezone for Nagoya is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 16:45:58. For Bangkok the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 14:45:58.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Nagoya to Bangkok.
- Weekly there are 18 flights between Nagoya to Bangkok.
- The earliest flight from Nagoya to Bangkok is at 00:30.
- The latest flight is at 11:45.
About Chubu Centrair International Airport
The Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport or also known as Central Japan International Airport opened in February 2005 replacing the old Nagoya Airport. The old airport is now named Nagoya Airfield and all commercial flights and the IATA code (NGO) moved to the new airport.
The metropole Bangkok has multiple airports: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), Don Mueang International Airport (DMK). Find cheap flights to Bangkok here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Bangkok, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Nagoya - Bangkok?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|SL||Thai Lion Air||1||--||--|
|XJ||Thai Airasia X||1||--||--|