Cheap flights Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Looking for a cheap flight from Penang to Kota Kinabalu (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Penang to Kota Kinabalu start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Penang to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight information Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Penang and Kota Kinabalu is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 17:30:39.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Penang to Kota Kinabalu is at 05:50.
- The latest flight is at 20:25.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Penang Kota Kinabalu is MYR 232.00.
Transport to and from Penang to airport International (PEN)
The Rapid Penang public buses are waiting in front of the terminal at the departures floor. Routes 401 and 401E (express) is heading for Georgetown, 102 is a route to Teluk Bahang and 306 goes to Air Itam and the General hospital. The journey to or from Georgetown, even with the Express bus, takes the scenic route and can take up to an hour.
Transport to and from Kota Kinabalu to airport International (BKI)
The airport is only 7km from downtown Kota Kinabalu. Pre-paid taxi coupons are available at the counter in the terminal. For a trip to the city which will take about 15 minutes, expect to pay about RM 40. Shuttle busses are available to Wawasan Center, just south of downtown Kota Kinabalu from where you can transfer to other destinations in the city.
Airlines with direct flights on route Penang - Kota Kinabalu
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times