Cheap flights Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Looking for a cheap flight from Penang to Kota Kinabalu (PEN-BKI)? Flights fares for Penang to Kota Kinabalu start at MYR 143.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Penang to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight information Penang to Kota Kinabalu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Penang and Kota Kinabalu is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:49:06.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Penang to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Penang to Kota Kinabalu is at 10:25.
- The latest flight is at 16:40.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Penang Kota Kinabalu is MYR 143.00.
About Penang International Airport
Penang International Airport is located 16km south of Georgetown, the main town on Penang Island. It is a medium sized airport and Malaysia's fourth biggest. It has some international connections to Bangkok, Medan and Jakarta all with AirAsia.
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 5 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo. The airport has two terminals, the old terminal constructed in 1957 (Terminal 2) and a newer terminal (1) build in the 1980's which is undergoing a major renovation at the moment. Terminal 2 is mostly for charter and low-cost carrier flights. AirAsia Tiger and Cebu Pacific are at Terminal 2, but Firefly is still at Terminal 1. With the extensions and renovations of last year of the terminals and runway, the Kota Kinabalu Airport is the second airport in Malaysia that is capable of handling the Airbus A380 SuperJumbo, the biggest commercial airplane in the world.
Airlines with direct flights on route Penang - Kota Kinabalu?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times