Cheap flights Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu
Looking for a cheap flight from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu (SDK-BKI)? Flights fares for Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu start at MYR 59.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight information Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu is about 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:48:44.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 44 flights between Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu is at 07:45.
- The latest flight is at 21:10.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Sandakan Kota Kinabalu is MYR 59.00.
About Sandakan Airport
Sandakan Airport is a medium-sized airport north of the city of Sandakan in the state of Sabah on Malaysian Borneo. The airport is only about 13km from the city. The airport is a bit old-fashioned and is in need of an upgrade. The facilities at Sandakan Airport are modest comparing to other Malaysian Airports.
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 5 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo. The airport has two terminals, the old terminal constructed in 1957 (Terminal 2) and a newer terminal (1) build in the 1980's which is undergoing a major renovation at the moment. Terminal 2 is mostly for charter and low-cost carrier flights. AirAsia Tiger and Cebu Pacific are at Terminal 2, but Firefly is still at Terminal 1. With the extensions and renovations of last year of the terminals and runway, the Kota Kinabalu Airport is the second airport in Malaysia that is capable of handling the Airbus A380 SuperJumbo, the biggest commercial airplane in the world.
Airlines with direct flights on route Sandakan - Kota Kinabalu?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times