Looking for a cheap flight from Seoul to Fukuoka (SELA-FUK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Seoul to Fukuoka for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Korean Air, Jeju Air, Jin Air, Air Japan. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Seoul to Fukuoka.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Seoul and Fukuoka is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 00:26:17.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Seoul to Fukuoka.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Seoul to Fukuoka.
- The earliest flight from Seoul to Fukuoka is at 08:00.
- The latest flight is at 18:35.
The metropole Seoul has multiple airports: Incheon International Airport (ICN), Seoul Gimpo International Airport (GMP). Find cheap flights to Seoul here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Seoul, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Fukuoka Airport
The Fukuoka International Airport, formerly the Itazuke Air Base is the fourth busiest airport in Japan with close to 20 million passengers.
The airport is close to the city so it is surrounded by residential areas, therefore the airport does not operate at night: the last flight is at 10pm and flights resume in the morning at 7am.
Fukuoka is often seen as the most convenient airport in Japan.
Japan Airlines and ANA serve many domestic routes to all major cities in Japan from Fukuoka and many airlines offer international flights to Fukuoka as well.
Which airlines have direct flights between Seoul - Fukuoka?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|