Cheap flights Singapore to Bandung
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Bandung (SIN-BDO)? Flights fares for Singapore to Bandung start at MYR 230.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Bandung for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Bandung.
Flight information Singapore to Bandung
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Bandung is about 1 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Bandung is 1 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 16:46:58. For Bandung the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 15:46:58.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Singapore to Bandung.
- Weekly there are 29 flights between Singapore to Bandung.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Bandung is at 08:30.
- The latest flight is at 14:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Bandung is MYR 230.00.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Transport to and from Bandung to airport Husein Sastranegara (BDO)
The airport is located at the end of Pajajaran street, 5 km north-west from the city center and 3 km from the main train station. Taxi and public transport are widely available. It costs about Rp 50,000 to get there by taxi from the city centre. There are several route of public transport (called Angkot) pass the airport (you can ride it at Jl. Pajajaran). Also, most hotels in Bandung provide a free airport transfer service.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Bandung
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times