Cheap flights Singapore to Bangkok
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Bangkok (SIN-BKKA)? Flights fares for Singapore to Bangkok start at MYR 159.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Bangkok for SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Thai AirAsia, Thai Airways, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Bangkok.
Flight information Singapore to Bangkok
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Bangkok is about 1 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Bangkok is 1 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 04:38:16. For Bangkok the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 03:38:16.
- There are 12 airlines flying from Singapore to Bangkok.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Singapore to Bangkok.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Bangkok is at 06:35.
- The latest flight is at 22:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Bangkok is MYR 159.00.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Bangkok
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|SL||Thai Lion Air||2||148.00||327.00|
See all flight departure times