Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Clark (SIN-CRK)? Flights fares for Singapore to Clark start at MYR 279.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Clark for Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Tiger Airways, Philippine Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Singapore to Clark.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Clark is about 3 hr 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 17:50:32.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Singapore to Clark.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Singapore to Clark.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Clark is at 02:20.
- The latest flight is at 22:00.
- The cheapest price for flight from Singapore Clark is MYR 279.00.
About Changi Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 100 airlines connecting Singapore to 380 cities in 90 countries.
About Clark International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80 km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years.
Which airlines have direct flights between Singapore - Clark?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||259.00||621.00|