Cheap flights Solo to Denpasar Bali
Looking for a cheap flight from Solo to Denpasar Bali (SOC-DPS)? Flights fares for Solo to Denpasar Bali start at MYR 116.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Solo to Denpasar Bali for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Solo to Denpasar Bali.
Flight information Solo to Denpasar Bali
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Solo and Denpasar Bali is about 1 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Solo is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Solo is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 19:23:45. For Denpasar Bali the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 20:23:45.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Solo to Denpasar Bali.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Solo to Denpasar Bali.
- The earliest flight from Solo to Denpasar Bali is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 12:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Solo Denpasar Bali is MYR 116.00.
Transport to and from Solo to airport Adi Sumarmo (SOC)
Adisumarmo International Airport is located 14km north of city. There is not any public transport available, leaving the use of taxis. You should buy a taxi voucher in the ticket booth. Just say your destination and pay the amount they ask, and you will be assigned to a registered taxi.
Transport to and from Denpasar Bali to airport Ngurah Rai (DPS)
Some hotels organize free transfers from the airport, but there are plenty of other options available.
Taxies: go to the ticketing booth, on the right side just after the exit, buy a fixed-fare ticket and a driver will be assigned to you. When you are on a budget, you can flag down a taxi from outside the airport. If you are a girl, or traveling alone do take a Blue Bird Taxis as they are safe and reliable.
Alternatively, you can walk outside the airport to the main street where you can flag down a bemo (local minivan). Most of the bemos in this area will be heading to Kuta and be prepared for a hot, crowded journey. Especially at night, transport options are limited, but the distance to Kuta is just a few kilometers so you could even walk it. Be sure to have a map though because you need to make a few turns but the road is busy and well lit.
Airlines with direct flights on route Solo - Denpasar Bali
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|XT||Indonesia AirAsia X||2||116.00||170.00|
See all flight departure times