Looking for a cheap flight from Sylhet to Dhaka (ZYL-DAC)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Sylhet to Dhaka for Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Novoair. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Sylhet to Dhaka.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Sylhet and Dhaka is about 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Sylhet to Dhaka.
- Weekly there are 13 flights between Sylhet to Dhaka.
- The earliest flight from Sylhet to Dhaka is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 21:00.
About Sylhet Osmani International Airport
The MAG Osmani International Airport, named after the Sylheti war hero General Osmani, is located about 8 km north of the city of Sylhet in northeastern Bangladesh. The Sylhet airport is used mostly for domestic routes to Dhaka by United Airways, Regent Airways, NovoAir and Biman Bangladesh and is a popular destination for expatriates living in England and the Middle East as Biman Bangladesh Airlines operates a direct flight from Sylhet to London and to several Middle Eastern capitals.
About Shahjalal International Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, formerly known simply as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, is the largest airport in Bangladesh with close to 6 million passengers, accounting for over 60% of passenger movements in the country.