Cheap flights Yogyakarta (JOG) to Bengkulu (BKS)
Looking for a cheap flight from Yogyakarta to Bengkulu (JOG-BKS)? Flights fares for Yogyakarta to Bengkulu start at MYR 212.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Yogyakarta to Bengkulu for Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Yogyakarta to Bengkulu.
Flight information Yogyakarta to Bengkulu
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Yogyakarta and Bengkulu is about 1 hr 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 11:48:07.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Yogyakarta to Bengkulu.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Yogyakarta to Bengkulu.
- The earliest flight from Yogyakarta to Bengkulu is at 05:00.
- The latest flight is at 05:00.
- The cheapest price for flight from Yogyakarta Bengkulu is MYR 212.00.
About Adisutjipto International Airport
The Adisucipto International Airport of Yogyakarta is the seventh busiest of Indonesia and has many flights to numerous destinations in Indonesia as well as a few international flights to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
The airport is named after an Indonesian pilot (Adi Sucipto) who died in the independence war with the Dutch. A new airport far away from Jogja is planned for but it will not open until 2020.
About Fatmawati Soekarno Airport
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.
Which airlines have direct flights between Yogyakarta - Bengkulu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|